The WECO Elevator Door Detector (Light Curtain, Door Safety Edge) features 94 Non-parallel infra-red beams and 32 pairs of diodes.
* 24VDC Power Unit
* Cables are true traveling cables with plug-in connectors
* Patented software is designed to put the system into a less active state when the elevator is not in use and prolong the life span of the detectors. When the detectors stop very close to each other, the power reduction mode is operated after a delay of about 10 seconds. In this mode the scan speed is reduced to once every 2 seconds. If the doors start to open, or an obstruction is detected, then the normal scanning and trigger mode is resumed.
* Works with both center opening and side sliding doors.
* With or without nudging.
* Anti-Sunlight function
* CSA Approved
* Meets all ADA and ASME requirements
* Easy Installation and an affordable price!