The Vator Accessories, Inc. Modular Pit ladder is the most versatile pit ladder on the market. Each ladder is equipped with a fully adjustable bottom section that allows you to control the height of each leg separately up to one full foot. This means if there is a variance in the elevation of the pit floor, each leg of the Vator Modular Pit Ladder can be adjusted in height in order to have the most secure installation possible. User friendly, assembles in minutes. Meets A17.1 code.
* Side ladder stiles are manufactured using structural steel bar channels
* Rungs are 5/8 dia. with a non-slip surface, punched and plug welded on 12 centers
* Standard widths available: 16, 12, 9. Custom widths also available, please call for pricing
* Modular Pit Ladders are available from 7 feet through 17 feet (for 3 foot through 13 foot pits) and each ladder is fully adjustable up to one foot on each leg. For example, one leg can be adjusted to 8'0 and the other to 8'1 to compensate for an elevation in the floor.
* Top section includes one rung (Grab bar) at the top for added safety when entering or exiting pit area
* Floor mounting brackets are fully adjustable and allow you to control the height of each leg separately up to one full foot!
* Reversible wall mounting brackets allow pit ladder to be installed with either 5 or 7 of wall clearance, meeting A17.1 code requirements.
* Hardware to secure ladder to wall and floor areas using provided mounting brackets is not included
* Ships disassembled in max. 48 sections for substantial freight savings (see picture below). All required splice plates, nuts, and bolts are included for quick and easy assembly.
* Upon request ladder can ship fully assembled via truck.
PLM-45 is pictured in diagram. PLM-34 is pictured below assembled and ready to ship
*New Option* Now available with standard Top Grab Section (one rung at the top for a grab handle) or Full Rungs extending the entire length of the ladder.